1000FT 23AWG Cat6a 750MHz UTP 100% Solid Copper, Plenum-Rated (CMP) Ethernet Cable
1000ft CAT6A Plenum Cable (750MHz/23AWG solid/CMP/ Bare Copper Conductors) is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Some common applications for this type of cable include retrofitting, cat6a cable is ideal for installing in plenum spacing because of its fire-resistant qualities. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
Cat6 Ethernet cables is 8 conductors (4-Pairs) of solid bare copper with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMP rated Jacket (fire-resistant). Our Category 6A Un-Shielded CMP Rated Plenum Cable is designed for residential/commercial LAN applications and is resistant to fire and heat, making it the best solution for installation runs that require plenum rated
We always make sure we are providing our customer high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cables should meet all exceeds CAT6A TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT.6A Plenum Cable meet all manufactured CAT6A cables guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations.
CAT6A Plenum UTP Ethernet Cable Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- This Cable Is CAT6A Indoor Plenum Cable
- Suitable For 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps
- Category-6 A UnShielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Plenum Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in a 1000 Spool.