UnShielded out of doors direct burial gel-stuffed cat6 copper cable is good on your out of doors voice, facts, video and safety networking applications. Whether you are wiring your own home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is proper for you.
This Unshielded out of doors gel-filled direct burial cat6 cable is the suitable match for installations in which the cable might be buried under ground in conduit. This cable?s 8 conductors (4-pairs) are strong bare copper with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) jacket. For added moisture protection this cable includes a gel-filling that repels water retaining it out of the cable and away from the conductors. Our Category/Cat6 gel-filled direct burial out of doors cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the quality answer for set up runs that require the cable to be buried below floor in conduit. This cable is tested to perform as much as speeds of 600mhz.
CAT6 Pure Copper Direct Burial Water Blocking Gel UnShielded Ethernet Cable Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Cat6 Outdoor Direct Burial, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000? Wooden Spool